Health and SafetyOctober 7, 2021 2021-10-23 1:37
Health and Safety
YOUR HEALTH +
SAFETY IS OUR
COME AND HAVE FUN
AND LEAVE THE OTHER STUFF TO US
Stay home if you feel unwell
Bring your mask and wear it
Be sure to physically distance responsibily
Wash your hands or sanitize
AT LOB WE TAKE HEALTH AND SAFETY VERY SERIOUSLY.
- We have redesigned our tracks to ensure a more intuitive flow and comfortable spacing throughout our 10,000 sq foot venue.
- We have created a hands-free menu board, minimized food handling, redesigned our menu and spaced out our tables for optimal physical distancing.
- We pride ourselves on having the cleanest balls in town. Our balls will go through an even more rigorous new cleaning protocol with our new UVC ball cleaning machine. Our Lob Pro will be the only other person to touch your balls, preserving their cleanliness right up to tee off.
- We have further enhanced cleaning protocols, added plexiglass and physical distance signage.
- Our employees will receive specialized health & safety training and will complete a self-assessment in addition to having their temperatures taken prior to each shift.
As of September 22, 2021, the Government of Ontario requires guests who are 12 years of age and older to be fully vaccinated (two doses, plus 14 days) and to provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access Lob. We ask guests to come ready to present their photo ID and proof of vaccination.